The last 15 years have seen more changes than the fifty years that came before them. The digital age has been difficult, especially for global companies that move deliberately and adapt slowly.
The Leading a Digital Marketing Evolution report, published in association with Epsilon, asks how and why some businesses excel and others lag behind. Using industry leaders for comparison, this report offers dozens of measures that marketers can use for education, benchmarking and inspiration.
Based on a survey of more than 400 senior US marketers in high-revenue global organizations, the survey found that:
- 96% have experienced significant change in their sector over the last several years, however…
- only 19% feel that they are leading that change.
- 44% of organizations feel that their C-suite ‘gets’ digital and is setting strategy for it effectively.
You’ll discover data around:
- Team structures
- Marketing technologies
- Strategic priorities
- The gap between digital leaders and the rest of the industry
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About the research
- About Econsultancy
- Foreword by Epsilon
- About Epsilon
- Transformation or evolution? A balance in digital marketing.
- Enterprise culture and modern marketing
- Organizational structures for marketing success
- The new practice of marketing
- Springboard or trip wire? Tech in the digital enterprise
- Five lessons from Leaders in the Global 1,000
- Appendix: Respondent Profiles
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.