Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Managing Digital Channels Best Practice Guide
As the importance of digital media in influencing and supporting purchase increases, companies face many new management challenges to integrate E-commerce and digital marketing into their marketing activities. This interview and survey-based research report assesses for a range of medium to large UK organisations:
- Common issues and challenges faced by managers responsible for digital marketing
- Different strategies and best practice approaches to meet these challenges
- Practical solutions to these challenges
- A typical stage model of development in E-commerce capability
- A 5 stage capability maturity model for E-commerce has been defined which enables organisations to benchmark their E-commerce capability with other organisations
- 20 best practice recommendations have been identified with detailed checklists of approaches to consider
- How important is E-commerce as a channel now, and in 5 years?
- What is the potential for capability improvements?
- How is E-commerce organisationally located and controlled?
- How should you structure an digital marketing team?
- How do companies plan for E-commerce?
- What are the biggest challenges facing E-commerce managers?
- How much do companies spend on E-commerce as a % of their marcomms budgets?
- SAMPLE: Managing an E-commerce Team (655 KB Microsoft Word)
- Managing an E-commerce Team [Full Version] (2.23 MB Microsoft Word)