Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Managing Media Convergence Report, produced in partnership with Mediaocean, explores the ever evolving media landscape and the significant challenges presented to marketers in both global and local markets. The report is based on a survey of 124 agencies and a series of in-depth interviews with a range of CEOs, CMOs and MDs across the digital sector.
Written by experienced business and marketing journalist Morag Cuddeford-Jones, the report makes best practice recommendations for marketers and agencies, and provides predictions of how the customer journey is expected to evolve. The development of future-friendly campaign structures is addressed in addition to cost effeciencies.
About the report
The research was designed to explore the changing media landscape, and to track the evolution in the consumer journey. The approach to the marketing mix across media is no longer enough to consider a suitable channel available to marketers. The methodology involved three main phases:
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- About Mediaocean
- About the author
- Foreword by Mediaocean
- Defining Media Convergence – Graphic Equalizer or Spider’s Web?
- Media Consumption Trends
- The Media Convergence Marketing Challenge
- The move to digital – cannibalization or incremental growth?
- How marketers and agencies manage the relationship
- The Measurement Imperative
- How the measurement landscape is evolving across platforms
- Delivering commercially-oriented metrics to marketers
- Managing the metrics
- Technologies to bridge the reporting divide
- Next Steps for Marketers
- Next Steps for Agencies
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Managing Media Convergence Report (1.27 MB PDF)
- Managing Media Convergence Report (924 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Malaysia