Marketing automation is becoming a must-have for marketers across sectors due to the benefits it offers both the marketer and the customer.
This report provides marketers with a guide to what marketing automation is and how to implement it, exploring what success looks like and what the future may hold for the industry. It is aimed at a broad range of marketers in B2B and B2C organisations and provides practical advice to help make the most of marketing automation software.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following contributors for lending their expertise to this report.
- Allen Nance, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Emarsys
- Katie Jameson, Head of EMEA Marketing, Act-On Software Inc
- Lindsey Pickles, Director and Founder, Bright Dials
- Mark Whelan, Senior Marketing Manager, HubSpot
- Matthew Kelleher, Chief Commercial Officer, RedEye
- Peter Bell, Senior Director of Marketing (EMEA), Marketo
- Peter O’Neill, Independent Analyst, Marchnata.eu
- Reivick Giuliani, Head of Marketing Operations, Centaur Media PLC
- Stephen Yeo, Marketing Director, Panasonic System Communications Europe
- Thomas Reyto, Director of Professional Services, EMEA, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Anonymous Chief Digital Officer, large multi-national FMCG
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options