Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide 2015
Author: Monica Savut
Structure: Market trends and issues, SWOT analysis, tips and pitfalls, profiles of 16 vendors, summary matrix and charts (for comparing vendors)
About this guide
The first Econsultancy Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide is an invaluable resource for those investigating the marketing automation sector, with profiles of 16 leading vendors, the latest market trends and tips and pitfalls for buyers. The 132-page report provides details on the issues and trends affecting this sector, as well as information about best practice and tips for successful marketing automation implementations.
The report starts with a look at the recent trends in the marketing automation industry, as well as an assessment of the sector's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Trends covered in this guide include:
- More companies embrace marketing automation as software becomes more accessible.
- Consolidation continues as the market begins to mature.
- Integration of inbound and outbound marketing drives more profitable revenue growth.
- Mobile and social media add layers of complexity for companies striving to integrate online and offline data.
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- Executive Summary
- The Market
- Market definition and introduction
- Market trends
- More companies embrace marketing automation as software becomes more accessible
- Consolidation continues as the market begins to mature
- Integration of inbound and outbound marketing drives more profitable revenue growth
- Mobile and social media add layers of complexity for companies striving to integrate online and offline data
- Return on investment
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
- Costs and Pricing Models
- Tips and Pitfalls
- Technology is only an enabler fuelled by the strategy behind it
- Market Positioning Charts
- Explanation for chart 1: Business model
- Explanation for chart 2: Type of client
- Market positioning overview: Business model
- Market positioning overview: Type of company
- Supplier Matrix
- Supplier Marketplace and Profiles
- Manticore Technology
- TreeHouse Interactive
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide (705 KB PDF)
- Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide (1.82 MB PDF)