Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Marketing Automation Trends Briefing, free to registered users, focuses on the key themes, opportunities and challenges relating to marketing automation as highlighted by client-side digital marketers during Digital Cream London 2013. The marketing automation roundtable was sponsored by Oracle Eloqua and moderated by Steven Elliott, Managing Director at MarketOne.
Contributions from: Bob Apollo, Steven Elliott, Sylvia Jensen
Pages: 23 pages
Structure: marketing automation definition, trends, opportunities and challenges, best practice, market data and statistics, resources
About this report
The briefing is based on the issues discussed by digital marketers at Digital Cream London 2013. Along with an introduction to marketing automation, it contains information about the challenges faced by digital marketers and how they are solving them within their companies.
The report has been written adhering to the Chatham House Rule under which all Digital Cream events operate, which means that, for confidentiality, no specific company or person have had their quotes and experiences attributed.
The report also includes insights from the following experts:
- Bob Apollo, Managing Partner, Inflexion-Point
- Steven Elliott, Managing Director, MarketOne International
- Sylvia Jensen, Director of EMEA Marketing, Oracle Eloqua
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- About Eloqua
- Foreword by Eloqua
- Market gains momentum, though many companies still missing opportunity
- Sales enablement and engagement: how to close the gap between marketing and sales
- Marketing automation moves the focus back to planning
- More holes than Swiss cheese: why a strong data foundation is essential
- The challenges of getting started: governance and skills
- Market data and statistics
- Market overview
- Priorities, sales and marketing alignment and lead generation
- Use of marketing automation technology
Download a copy of the report to find out more.
This trends briefing is free to download to all registered users. Registration takes only a few moments, and our Bronze subscription level is free.
Further reports from Econsultancy
This trends briefing is just one of many free reports available for all registered users of Econsultancy. Or, become a paid subscriber today to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.
- Marketing Automation Trends Briefing: Digital Cream London 2013 (728 KB PDF)