Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Modern Marketing Actionable Insights Series
The Marketing Budgets 2016 Report, published by Econsultancy in association with Oracle Marketing Cloud, is a bellwether for the health of the marketing industry.
It looks at the extent to which companies are increasing their budgets across a range of channels and technologies, comparing online and offline budgets while also looking at the balance between acquisition and retention marketing.
The report compares spending trends – and ability to measure ROI – across different 'traditional' and digital channels.
Almost 500 companies participated in this research, which took the form of an online survey during January and February 2016.
What you'll learn from this research
The report reveals marketers’ priorities for the next 12 months, while exploring the extent to which companies are committed to investing in marketing, the channels they are focusing their investment on, and the challenges they face in improving their capabilities in this area.
As a result of collecting data and insight on the state of marketing budgets since 2010, the report allows you the opportunity to understand the results in the context of marketing budgets dating back to 2010 and any trends that have emerged.
Key findings from the report
- Attitudes towards marketing budgets dip, as realities of the boardroom kick in
- Customer experience and measurability drive marketing technology spend
- Culture is stifling innovation... and the budget
Features of the report
This 54-page report looks in detail at how companies are allocating their online and offline marketing budgets in 2016. It explores the following areas:
- Marketing budget plans for 2016
- The CX impact
- Is the culture of ROI stifling innovation?
Who should read this report?
The report is essential reading for both in-house marketers and agency professionals around the world, as well as those who want to understand how marketing budgets and investment is evolving within the digital and traditional marketing fields.
Other reports in the Modern Marketing Actionable Insights Series
Table of contents
- 1. Foreword by Oracle Marketing Cloud: Innovation and Accountability
- 2. Marketing budget trends
- 3. Marketing budget plans for 2016
- 4. The CX impact
- 5. Is the culture of ROI stifling innovation?
- 6. Actionable best practices
- 7. Appendix
1. Foreword by Oracle Marketing Cloud: Innovation and Accountability
2. Marketing budget trends
3. Marketing budget plans for 2016
- Digital marketing budgets trends
- Offline marketing budgets trends
4. The CX impact
5. Is the culture of ROI stifling innovation?
6. Actionable best practices
- Additional data
- Marketing Budgets 2016 (3.64 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Usability and Persuasion in E-commerce