Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Artificial intelligence is able to bring together disparate data, platforms and technology to deliver against the ever-rising customer expectations. Consequently, marketers must continue to adapt. Indeed, they will need to adapt their jobs as all roles will be impacted by artificial intelligence, from creative directors to CMOs to advertising executives.
This is not the stuff of Hollywood films where menacing robots drive out humans, but the practical stuff of task-based artificial intelligence: narrowly focused powerful capabilities that artificial intelligence offers to marketers right now.
To thrive and survive in the AI revolution, marketers should engage with AI and not avoid it.
The Marketing in the Age of Artificial Intelligence report aims to demystify what AI is now and could be in the future, explaining why its adoption is driven by customer behaviour and why you should be thinking about artificial intelligence now.
The report also includes suggestions about how marketers can begin to engage with AI to gain a better understanding of its impact.
What you’ll learn
- What artificial intelligence is and is not.
- Why the age of artificial intelligence is upon us.
- How artificial intelligence is changing customer behaviour.
- How marketer behaviour should change.
- What to expect next from artificial intelligence.
Who should read this report?
This guide has been written primarily for C-suite and marketers but is equally applicable to advertising or marketing teams.
Martin Talks is Founder of 10x Army, the wearable technology company. 10x Army aims to demystify the world of wearable technology and to help brands develop effective strategies, products and services to take advantage of this exciting and fast developing opportunity. So far 10x Army has developed both a Virtual Reality viewer for smartphones, called 10x Spex, and an activity tracker to improve wellness.
Prior to 10x Army, he was Founder of the strategic digital marketing agency Blue Barracuda and Global Digital Lead at Draftfcb (now called FCB).
He is a consultant with Econsultancy. He also regularly speaks at events on digital communications and technology.
When he’s not using, advising on or creating technology, Martin ring-fences time away from any screens. He founded the company Digital Detoxing (www.digitaldetoxing.com) that promotes a healthy balance between our online and offline worlds.
Table of contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad AI?
- 3. Why Should I Be Thinking About AI Now?
- 4. How AI is a Consequence of Customer Behaviour
- 5. How AI Will Change Marketer Behaviour
- 6. What Next?
- About the author
- About Econsultancy
2. Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad AI?
- Are you scared yet?
- So what is AI?
- AI you’ve heard of and some you haven’t
- The future
3. Why Should I Be Thinking About AI Now?
- What is the question?
- Task-oriented opportunities
- New interfaces
- Customer adoption
- Exponential times
- Cometh the hour, cometh the AI
4. How AI is a Consequence of Customer Behaviour
- I am in control
- Give me what I need, not what you want to sell
- I want it now
- I want less friction
- The Internet of Me
- Achieving balance
5. How AI Will Change Marketer Behaviour
- Relevant ads
- Relevant searches
- Customer experience
- Fraud prevention
- Creativity in the age of AI
- Time to look for another job?
- Reasons for optimism?
6. What Next?
- What should marketers do next?
- What next for AI?
- Marketing in the Age of Artificial Intelligence (922 KB PDF)
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in the Technology Sector
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in B2B
- Retail Statistics Compendium
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Retail
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore
- Usability and User Experience
- Creating Superior Customer Experiences - Singapore