In the post-cookie and GDPR compliant world, understanding how to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing has never been more important.
The shift away from allowing third-party cookies on many of the mainstream browsers means that marketers cannot rely on this technology to illuminate what people are doing online, making it harder to measure the impact of different parts of digital marketing.
This webinar draws on insights from Econsultancy’s new research into area to give practical advice to senior and mid-level marketers on measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing.
- The impact of changes around regulations and cookies on the way effectiveness digital marketing is measured.
- Measurement methods available to marketers and the benefits and the challenges of these.
- Hints & tips for marketers seeking to measure the effectiveness of their digital marketing.
- The future of measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing.
- Measuring Digital Marketing Effectiveness
- Getting to Grips with Digital Advertising
- A Marketer’s Guide to GDPR
- A Marketer’s Guide to the California Consumer Privacy Act
- An Introduction to the Third-Party Cookie Crackdown
- Maximising the ROI of Digital Advertising
- Understanding Customer Lifetime Value
- Harnessing the Power of Personalisation
- Trust, Transparency and Brand Safety
- Digital transformation and the Role of Data
- A Marketer’s Guide to AI and Machine Learning
- How Marketers Learn
- Skills of the Modern Marketer
- A Guide to the Modern Marketing Model (M3) and Organisational Structures
- Effective Remote Working for Marketers
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options