Marketers spent between £20,000 and £40,000 per influencer marketing programme last year, which is expected to double in 2017. However, proving ROI on influencer marketing has been identified as one of the biggest challenges by brands and influencers alike.
The Measuring ROI on Influencer Marketing best practice guide, produced in association with Fashion and Beauty Monitor, is aimed at helping marketers understand the challenges at hand, explore standardised metrics being used by the fashion and beauty industry and learn best practice tips that will help action a more profitable influencer marketing strategy.
What you’ll learn
- The importance of measuring ROI on influencer marketing
- Why bigger influencers aren’t necessarily better
- Industry attitudes and perceptions on measuring ROI
- What benchmarks are currently available?
- The metrics that brands are using to measure ROI
- Should ROI be measured on sales and conversion?
- Action points and best practice tips