Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: 2014 Media Growth Study
Econsultancy’s Media Growth Trends report was produced in partnership with The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc, the leading independent investment bank for media, information, marketing services and technology. This partnership provided access to an exclusive group of CEOs, Presidents and other C-level leaders at media and media-related companies. This 24 page report showcases their answers to a range of questions about where they expect growth to come from, what obstacles stand in the way, and how they plan to invest their resources to overcome those challenges.
The following topics addressed in the report:
- What factors will drive media industry growth in the near term (1-2 years) and the mid-term (3-5 years)
- What are the systemic barriers to growth, and how do they compare?
- What are the internal barriers to growth, and how do they compare?
- What do CEOs expect in terms of their organization’s upcoming acquisitions and/or divestitures?
- What are the trends most affecting the industry in the near and mid-term?
- What are the primary areas of investment for media organizations?
- How do these responses vary by company size?
Charts and Figures included in the Media Growth Trends report:
Figure 1: Company Revenue
Figure 2: Type of Company by Sector
Figure 3: Respondent Titles
Figure 4: Growth Drivers
Figure 5: Cloud – Growth Drivers
Figure 6: Growth by Region
Figure 7: Growth by Region by Company Revenue Size
Figure 8: Systemic Barriers to Growth by Revenue Size
Figure 9: Internal Barriers to Growth by Company Revenue
Figure 10: Expectation of Acquisitions/Divestitures in Next 12 to 24 Months
Figure 11: Financing Acquisitions in the Next 12 to 24 Months
Figure 12: Acquisition Financing by Company Revenue
Figure 13: Challenges to Acquisitions by Company Revenue
Figure 14: Regions Companies are Planning to Make Acquisitions
Figure 15: Amount Companies Plan to Spend on Acquisitions
Figure 16: Trends Having the Most Impact on Companies Today
Figure 17: Areas of Investment in Next 12 to 24 Months
Figure 18: Areas of Investment by Company Revenue
Figure 19: Cloud – Professional Development Goals
Figure 20: Cloud – Professional Development Goals (Simplified)
Figure 21: Cloud – Personal Development Goals
- Media Growth Trends Report (1.34 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Digital Content Strategy