Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the Business Cases Bundle bundle.
About this Business Case
Need to convince your boss that mobile activity is right for your company? Want to be sure you spend your budget in the best possible way?
Our Business Case can help - research, tips and information from the experts, with case studies to pull it all together.
The Business Case for mobile is a 14-page examination of how this complex channel can work for your company.
We detail the trends, business benefits, costs and resources needed for a successful mobile marketing strategy.
Includes case studies that cover:
- QR Codes
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Websites
Download our (free) Sample Business Case for a full Table of Contents.
Who this Business Case is For
Our Business Cases are for any marketer assessing strategies to strengthen their marketing activities.
Level of Expertise
This Business Case is designed for all levels. For further information on the topic, see our Related Resources.
Need a shortlist? Check out our Mobile Marketing Buyer's Guide for agency profiles, market trends and more.
- SAMPLE: Mobile Marketing Business Case (265 KB PDF)
- Mobile Marketing Business Case (356 KB PDF)
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Retail
- Cross-Channel Marketing in Australia and New Zealand
- Financial Services and Insurance Internet Statistics Compendium
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends