Which mobile phone operating systems have a leading market share globally based on volume of handsets shipped? What share of online retail traffic is accounted for through mobile devices? What are the projections for mobile data traffic per smartphone over the next four years?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Mobile Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media, all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats on 5G penetration in North America, want to know which browsers most popular on mobile, or are researching audiences for your next mobile messaging campaign, search the Mobile Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- Mobile retail traffic and sales figures for 2021, with a breakdown of performance per region.
- Consumer views on mobile messaging by businesses for information sharing, such as video tutorials.
- The number of mobile subscriptions predicted globally by 2027.
- Views on 5G from consumers in India, including what they expect from a 5G connection and whether they would be willing to spend more money on it.
- Figures for mobile internet users in Latin America, with projected penetration rate in 2025.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in mobile use and marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by topic and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.