Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the Mobile Web Design and Development Best Practice Guide bundle.
This report is part of Econsultancy's Mobile Web Design and Development Best Practice Guide and has been created with the help and frontline insight of globally-esteemed ecommerce practitioners who are at the sharp end of mobile commerce, in order to give you the edge in your mobile design and development activity.
At 200 pages and more than 60,000 words in length, Econsultancy's Mobile Web Design and Development Best Practice Guide contains everything you need to know about mobile design and development, dissecting the technical challenges and commercial implications of the key mobile site development options.
This section distillis the key learning from the report into concise takeaways that can help your business with its mobile strategy planning. Written by:
- James Gurd, Owner of Digital Juggler and Head of Digital at CrowdShed
- David Skerrett, Managing Partner at Nimbletank
- Matt Curry, Head of Ecommerce at LH Group
Table of contents
- Introduction to Our Guides
- About Econsultancy
- Summary and Recommendations
- Is there a ‘right’ approach?
- Key takeaways
- Useful Resources
- Lead author
- Expert contributors
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Mobile Web Design and Development Best Practice (1.08 MB PDF)
- Mobile Web Design and Development Best Practice: Summary and Recommendations (588 KB PDF)