This report is part of Econsultancy’s Mobile Web Design and Development Best Practice Guide and has been created with the help and frontline insight of globally-esteemed ecommerce practitioners who are at the sharp end of mobile commerce, in order to give you the edge in your mobile design and development activity.
At 200 pages and more than 60,000 words in length, Econsultancy’s Mobile Web Design and Development Best Practice Guide contains everything you need to know about mobile design and development, dissecting the technical challenges and commercial implications of the key mobile site development options.
This section looks at the key technical SEO requirements and implications for the three mobile development approaches, with implementation examples to provide context. Written by:
- Sohaib Siddique, Technical SEO Lead at Verve Search
Table of contents
- Introduction to Our Guides
- About Econsultancy
- Technical SEO for Mobile Development
- Development implications
- Responsive web design
- Adaptive web design
- Mobile-specific site development
- Verifying your mobile website
- Mobile sitemap
- User agent management
- Ranking and clickthrough considerations
- Page speed
- Google+ listing
- Mobile markup
- Title and meta description
- Useful tools and resources
- Examples of good and bad mobile SEO
- Good mobile SEO – Vouchercodes.co.uk
- Room for improvement – Wired.co.uk
- Useful Resources
- Lead author
- Expert contributors
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.