This best practice guide offers hiring managers and recruitment teams the tools to write better job descriptions for in-demand roles.
From building in inclusivity from the beginning to ensuring discoverability, this guide offers a framework to help organisations attract and retain skilled marketing talent in a competitive hiring landscape.
The digital age requires different skills from a marketing team. Modern marketing has increased the need for data and measurement, customer experience, content and marketing technology expertise. This guide covers the challenges specific to hiring for these skillsets and how effective job descriptions can help overcome them.
This report includes:
- How to use job descriptions as a marketing tool
- Overcoming the skills gap and standing out against the competition
- How to build diversity and inclusion into the hiring process
- What to include in each element of a job description
- Best practice job description examples.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following interviewees who contributed to this report:
- Ashleigh Ferris, Account Director, Talent Nexus
- Sam Hunter, Co-Founder & COO, Homesearch
- Katrina Kibben, CEO, Three Ears Media
- Christie H Kristensen, CMO, Spiir & Nordic API Gateway
- Tony Miller, VP Digital Marketing & CRM, EMEA, The Walt Disney Company
- Prag Patel, Chief of (Tenzing) Operations & Services, AND Digital
- Harriet Redfern, Talent Acquisition Manager, Centaur Media Plc
- Jim Stroud, HR Influencer & Digital Content Producer, JimStroud.com
- Christos Tsaprounis, Head of People & Culture, Auto Trader UK