Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Multichannel Marketing Trends Briefing, free to registered users, focuses on the key themes, opportunities and challenges relating to multichannel marketing as highlighted by client-side marketers during Digital Cream FX 2013. The multichannel marketing roundtable was sponsored by Silverpop and moderated by Ian MacArthur, digital marketing consultant for Econsultancy and founder of agency Once We Were.
Structure: Market trends, Case studies, Market Data and Statistics, Resources
About this report
The briefing is based on the issues discussed by digital marketers at Digital Cream FX 2013. It includes the thoughts and insights shared on the day, and provides background statistics and case studies about the multichannel marketing landscape for marketers, much of which are taken from Econsultancy's Internet Statistics Compendium, blog, and other related reports.
The report has been written according to Chatham House Rule, under which all Digital Cream events operate, which means that, for confidentiality, no specific company or person have had their quotes and experiences attributed.
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- About Silverpop
- Foreword by Silverpop
- Market Trends
- Consumers expect multichannel retail
- 'Digital marketers’ no longer exist – marketers need to be innately digital
- Marketers realise the need for communication between silos
- The ‘single customer view’ remains elusive
- Multi-device journeys remain a problem for attribution
- Case studies
- Marks & Spencer
- First Direct
- Joined-up CRM in practice
- House of Fraser
- Market Data and Statistics
- Econsultancy reports
- Econsultancy blog posts
- Multichannel Marketing Trends Briefing (869 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Video Marketing Strategy
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars Training