Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Authors: Monica Savut, Linus Gregoriadis
Structure: Market trends and issues; SWOT analysis; tips and pitfalls; profiles of 13 vendors; information about 17 specialist conversion optimization agencies, summary matrix and charts (for comparing vendors)
About this guide
Econsultancy's Multivariate Testing (MVT) Buyer's Guide, which is relevant for a global audience, is an invaluable resource for those investing in site testing technology, with profiles of 13 leading suppliers and detailed information about the trends and issues affecting the online testing sector. The 127-page report also contains best practice and tips for identifying the right MVT vendor to meet your needs and useful advice for those just starting to get involved in this area.
The report includes insight from in-house practitioners at a range of companies including Tesco, The Telegraph, The Financial Times, Lovehoney and Belron.
The report starts with a look at recent trends in the online testing market, with a focus on MVT, as well as an assessment of the sector's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Trends covered in this guide include:
- The testing market is going from strength to strength, as more companies are investing resources and planning to integrate testing into their optimization efforts.
- Self-service solutions are giving the market impetus, with a significant proportion of organisations demanding tools that remove the complexity from optimization efforts.
- Self-learning technology is used to differentiate tools, while segmentation and targeting are gradually becoming a natural addition to any MVT solution.
- A knowledgeable, experienced human interface is needed to complement testing technology.
- Enlightened marketers are cultivating a culture of on-going testing by setting aside a portion of their budgets for testing and involving more business units.
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- Executive Summary
- The Market
- What is multivariate testing?
- Types of multivariate tests
- Market trends
- Testing market goes from strength to strength
- Self-service solutions give market impetus
- Vendors differentiate tools with self-learning technology
- Companies need skill sets to complement technology
- Enlightened marketers cultivate culture of on-going testing
- Return on investment
- What is multivariate testing?
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
- Costs and Pricing Models
- Tips and Pitfalls
- How to find the right MVT technology
- How to manage internal expectations and requirements
- A few tips to avoid frustration and failure
- Market Positioning Charts
- Explanation for Chart 1: Business model
- Explanation for Chart 2: Type of company
- Market positioning overview: Business model
- Market positioning overview: Type of company
- Supplier Matrix
- Specialist Conversion Optimization Agencies
- Supplier Marketplace and Profiles
- Accenture Interactive
- Adobe Systems
- Google Website Optimizer
- Visual Website Optimizer
- SAMPLE: Multivariate Testing Buyer's Guide (586 KB PDF)
- Multivariate Testing Buyer's Guide (1.83 MB PDF)
Google Website Optimizer
Visual Website Optimizer