Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Editor's Note: The 2007 Online Advertising Networks Buyer's Guide is now available. Econsultancy’s 103-page Online Advertising Networks Buyer’s Guide is an ideal starting place for anybody trying to find out more about how an ad network works and the opportunities on offer. Publishers, advertisers, media buyers and agencies can quickly research 13 online ad networks to work out their options, before placing or selling heavily discounted advertising (compared with buying at rate card direct from publishers). Our buyer’s guides contain in-depth vendor profiles, to help you quickly evaluate suppliers and service providers, as well as market and SWOT analyses to help you put things into perspective. Did you know...
- …ad networks help publishers sell more inventory?
- …ad networks can target ads – they don’t have to be ‘blind buys’?
- …ad network spending will outpace normal online ad spending in 2005 (37 per cent growth vs 32 per cent)?
- …the value of the online ad networks market in the UK will be £57.1m by the end of 2005?
- …CPM is typically between £1 and £4 for ‘run of network’ buying?
- ad 2-one
- ad pepper
- Aura Sports
- Migration Marketing
- 24/7 Real Media
- SAMPLE: Online Advertising Networks Buyer's Guide (408 KB Microsoft Word)
- Online Advertising Networks Buyer's Guide - FULL VERSION (2.42 MB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting