Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Online Advertising Networks Buyer's Guide 2009
Author: Richard Maven and Linus Gregoriadis, Econsultancy
Pages: 223 pages
Structure: Market trends and issues, 28 network profiles
About this Guide
This buyer's guide is aimed at those who are investigating the market for online advertising networks, with profiles of 28 leading networks.
This comprehensive report is particularly relevant for publishers, advertisers and media agencies who are interested in both display online advertising generally and networks and exchanges more specifically.
This report includes a valuation of the ad networks sector, a SWOT analysis and, like all our buyer's guides, the report also examines trends in the marketplace as well as guidance about how to select the most appropriate network or networks. Trends in the ad networks market, covered in this report, include: - Networks take larger slice of display advertising pie.
- Publisher-driven networks add to competition.
- Offerings broaden to provide one-shop-stop networks.
- Brands exploit behavioural targeting to increase RoI.
- Advertiser concerns increase despite increased regulation.
- Ad exchanges yet to gain traction among networks.
The 28 networks profiled are: 24-7 Real Media, AD2ONE, Adconion, Adknowledge, AdLINK Media, ad pepper, Adsmart, Advertising.com, Adviva, Burst Media, Casale Media, dgm, DRIVEpm, .Fox, Indoor Media, Media Initiatives Group, NebuAd, Oridian, Phorm (exchange), Sky Digital Media, Tacoda, TradeDoubler, Tribal Fusion, Unanimis, Utarget.Fox, ValueClick Media, Wunderloop Connect (exchange) and The Yahoo Network. You can download the free sample to see the full list of contents.
Who is this Guide for?
It is primarily aimed at publishers, agencies and advertisers who are interested in ad networks. It is also relevant for others, including networks themselves, journalists and analysts, who want to research this market. *A sample is available below for non-subscribers. Investigate!
We have also published an Online Ad Serving Buyer's Guide 2008.
- SAMPLE: Online Ad Networks Buyer's Guide 2008 (621 KB PDF)
- Online Ad Networks Buyer's Guide 2008 (PDF) (3.05 MB PDF)
Media Initiatives Group
Sky Digital Media
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore