Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Many Voices, One Message: Shaping Valuable Conversations in Fragmenting Channels explores the current state of online communications through the eyes of senior communications executives from around the world. Produced in association with Bite Communications, the report includes chapters on the collision between digital and traditional communications, new roles for communications teams, the prospects for automation and skill sets for communicators in the future-present.
This 32 page report is based on lengthy interviews with over 50 senior communications executives from Asia, Europe and North America. It is relevant to executive management, as well as anyone in the fields of PR, marketing communications, social media and human resources/recruiting.
This report is free to registered users - sign up for free Bronze membership to download the report.
Many Voices, One Message is broken into the following sections:
The Digital Shift - how and why storytelling has evolved in digital media, the disruptive role of social media channels and the eternal question of internal struggles to "own" social media
New Roles for Communications - the role of Comms/PR in content development, changes to communications budgets and assessing the legal and brand risks of social communications
Automating Chaos - measurement, technologies for influencer identification and new capabilities in listening
New Skills, Old Skills - how roles are changing, what skills persevere and which are emerging as must haves and a rundown of the skills that should be found in the communications team as a whole
Many Voices, One Message - conclusions the common threads shared by organizations that are thriving in the new communications environment
The report also includes an addendum, Agencies Step Forward, on the role of outside partners in the evolution of organizational communications.
Some examples of the more than 35 key findings identified in Many Voices, One Message:
- The single greatest need expressed by the executives we interviewed was for a better capability in creating content. They see the necessity for exciting, engaging and often entertaining content which can build and sustain viral momentum.
- Respondents say that the walls between communications silos are breaking down. Coalescing teams, talent and technology is seen as a necessity when the lines of communication are always open to an ever wider set of audiences.
- Companies must develop a digital skill set to complement their traditional competencies. They have to learn new communications platforms, explore emerging channels and be able to tell their stories with an expanding palette of creative options.
- The future is arriving at different times for specific regions and industries. Respondents in parts of Asia see change as inevitable, but slower moving than in the West.
Download a free copy of the report to learn more. A sample is also available to those who want a summary about what's in the report.
- SAMPLE: Many Voices, One Message (651 KB PDF)
- Many Voices, One Message (643 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Merchandising
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Fast Track Web Technology