Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the Online Communities bundle.
About this report
Marketers are struggling to make money for their organizations in a time of change. The era of predictable results from push marketing campaigns is coming to an end, replaced by a softer science of content-driven, inbound marketing. Community creation is one of the central activities in social marketing, and the previous reports in this series have explored starting, engaging, and growing social communities.
This final report explores the return on community building. Key areas include:
- Getting feedback on products and promotions
- How to use your community for support with both internal and community-based resources
- Selling to and through the community
Table of contents
- Introduction: Leveraging Your Community
- King Arthur Flour Uses Facebook For Feedback
- Facebook Polls
- Using Twitter For Feedback
- gDiapers and Facebook
- Reside Living Provides Support Through Social Channels
- 4. Selling
- Selling By Not Selling
- Facebook’s Edgerank Algorithm: A Short Explanation
- CruiseDeals.com Uses Facebook to “Pre-Sell”
- CruiseDeals.com Sells 5x More Cabins As A Result of Facebook Campaign
- 5. Summary
- About Econsultancy
- About our Online Communities Series
- Online Communities Four: Leveraging the Community (996 KB PDF)