Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Editor's Note: An updated version of this guide is now available. Please see the Online Customer Services Solutions 2007 for the most up to date profiles and market information. After several years of slow growth the market for Online Customer Services Solutions has suddenly come to life, driven by retail finacial services companies and telcos looking to get a significant competitive advantage. Tools such as knowledge bases, intelligent FAQs, self-service bot technology and live chat can turn more visitors into customers, while reducing spend on traditional customer services, such as labour-intensive call centres. This Buyer's Guide allows you to survey the UK online customer services solutions marketplace to quickly identify the various tools and software on offer. Online customer services solutions can deliver some major businesses benefits, including increased revenues, improved retention rates and customer loyalty, lower fulfilment costs, increased customer satisfaction and so on. This buyer's guide contains in-depth vendor profiles, market positioning charts and a vendor matrix, so you can compare services at a glance. The 11 suppliers profiled are: Atmyside, Creative Virtual, eLoyalty, Emailcenter, KANA, Liveperson, Parker Software, RightNow Technologies (UK), Synthetix, Transversal, Trinicom. If you're considering adding online customer service tools then download this 107-page guide. It costs £79 or is free to subscribers. *A sample is available below for non-subscribers. [Editor's note: Please refer to our Online Customer Service Topic Page for more resources.]
- SAMPLE: Online Customer Services Solutions Buyer's Guide (436 KB Microsoft Word)
- Online Customer Services Solutions Buyer's Guide 2005 - Full 107-page report (2.02 MB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Copywriting