Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Online Marketing Masterclasses 2009 - Presentations
This report accompanies the Online Marketing Masterclasses 2008.
"Online Marketing Masterclasses: How to Acquire, Convert, Retain and Grow Customers Online".
We assembled some of the brightest and best practitioners, and leading brands, to learn about the latest thinking and best practice within online marketing.
There were presentations from the following:
Matt Simpson, Chair of IPA Digital Media Group and Head of OMD Group Digital
Dave Mutton, Marketing Director Online, Stepstone
Duncan Jennings, MD & Founder, eConversions
Adam Goodvach, MD, Global Reviews
Julian Brewer, Head of Online Sales & Content, Barclays
Chris Roe, General Manager Sales & Distribution, Virgin Holidays
3. Retain and Grow
Angus Cormie, Site Management, DELL
Jos Smith, Global Interactive Manager, Cadbury
Lawrence Merritt, Commercial Director, Photobox
Online Marketing Masterclasses 2008 Presentations:
The Brand Challenge (IPA Digital Media Group and OMD Group Digital)
Acquire Case Study (Stepstone)
Beat the Credit Crunch with Affilate Marketing (eConversions)
Improve site conversion with a better customer experience (Global Reviews)
Personalization: the Key to Customer Engagement (Barclays)
Competing in the travel sector on and offline (Virgin Holidays)
Retain & Grow: Case Study - Dell & Social Media (DELL)
Gorillas and Goo - The role of digital channels role in consumer relationship building (Cadburys)
Building Retention at Photobox Through Co-Creation (Photobox)
- The Brand Challenge (4.2 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Acquire Case Study (14.2 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Beat the Credit Crunch with Affilate Marketing (1.54 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Improve site conversion with a better customer experience (3.04 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Personalization: the Key to Customer Engagement (3.04 MB PDF)
- Competing in the Travel Sector: On and Offline (4.86 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Retain & Grow: Case Study (Dell & Social Media) (8.93 MB PDF)
- Gorillas and Goo (The role of digital channels role in consumer relationship building) (6.12 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Building Retention (at Photobox) Through Co-Creation (4.86 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)