Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
About this Report
Econsultancy's Online Media Report, which has a US focus but is relevant for a global audience, examines the online advertising ecosystem and the evolution of media buying in the past decade. At more than 40 pages long, the report contains valuable insights into the changes undergone by this market and where it is all headed.
This document includes the latest market trends and addresses issues like:
Differences between traditional and online media buying
Prospects of display ad spending versus search and performance-based platforms
Most important display growth drivers
Future direction of the traditional agency model
Factors fueling the growth of demand-side platforms
Impact of demand-side platforms and ad exchanges on the ecosystem
Evolving relationship between the sell side and buy side
- Online Media at the Crossroads
- How we got here
- The agency challenge part 1: marketers take the reins
- The agency challenge part 2: destroy the silos
- The agency challenge part 3: the rise of the platforms
- Early days for agency platforms
- The publishers’ dilemma
- Short history of media unbundling
- The Role of Ad Nets, Ad Exchanges, and DSPs
- The pork bellies debate
- Rumours of ad networks’ demise have been greatly exaggerated
- Mobile ad net agonies
- The Rise of Ad Exchanges
- Display comes out of search’s shadow
- Google’s exchange and DSP plans
- The sell side, the buy side, and Google
- No, Google won’t dominate display
- Google and display’s discontents
- Up next: Is Google looking to own the DSP space?
- Ad Nets, Ad Exchanges and the Vicious Cycle
- Real-time bidding abetted by DSPs
- The evolution of exchanges and DSPs
- Many small challengers to the display throne
- Supply-side platforms run to publishers’ rescue
- What’s to come
- The Value of Display
- Publishers’ positions
- The banner is dead! Long live the banner!
- Kill the click?
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample copy is available to download and outlines the full content within the document.
- SAMPLE: Online Media Report (559 KB PDF)
- Online Media Report (794 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Fast Track Digital Marketing