Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
How can the internet be used to raise brand awareness? While the benefits of advertising online are well documented, online PR remains something of a grey area for many PR agencies, according to client feedback during a recent roundtable. This report identifies the various ways your in-house marketing team or PR agent can use the web to spread word and distribute news. It is ideal for PR agencies trying to understand how to harness the web, to boost offline PR campaigns for clients. Includes best practice advice on the following: * How press releases can be used to optimise your search engine rankings * Paid-search and crisis management (or how AdWords can limit the damage from bad press) * The power of blogs and how they can be used for PR * Reputation monitoring * Community monitoring * Seeding * Trust and credibility The report is based on the discussions and insight given by those attending the the ‘Online PR' roundtable event that Econsultancy held on 27th May 2004. Details of the event are in the roundtable section of the site, where information on future roundtables can also be found. Non-subscribers can download the free sample below to get an overview of what's in the write up. The sample also contains a useful section with essential links to the best resources for usability and accessibility information and advice.
- SAMPLE: Online PR - Roundtable Output 2004 (127 KB Microsoft Word)
- Online PR - Roundtable Output 2004 (192 KB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore