Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
A short briefing based on last week's Econsultancy Online PR roundtable, where key trends, issues, tips and tricks were discussed by attendees. The main subject covered was: "How online PR can be used proactively and reactively by organisations to spread positive messages and counteract negativity." Attendees included: Econsultancy, immediate future, Market Sentinel, Net-A-Porter, Neutralize, NTL, Prudential, Signet and TradeDoubler. *** Note: this is not as in depth as the 2004 Online PR Roundtable Output ***
- Online PR – Roundtable Output, September 2005 (free) (122 KB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting