Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Social Listening Buyer's Guide 2013
Author: Aliya Zaidi, Econsultancy
Pages: 150 pages
Structure: Market trends and issues, 18 vendor profiles
About this Guide
This buyer's guide is aimed at those who are investigating the market for online reputation and buzz monitoring technologies, with profiles of 18 leading technology and tool providers. The 150-page guide provides details on the issues and trends affecting this sector, as well as information about best practice and tips for choosing a suitable vendor.
The report looks at trends in the marketplace, as well as an assessment of this sector's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Trends in this sector include:
- Market set for strong growth as rise of social media increases importance of online reputation
- Buzz monitoring becomes a hygiene factor for businesses seeking to manage risk
- Companies strive for structured approach and workflow, to make insights actionable
- Businesses wrestle with ownership and resourcing
- Digital marketers struggle to find right metrics
- Growing competition likely to trigger industry consolidation
- Free tools create demand for enterprise-level products
ASOMO, Attentio, AT Internet, BrandsEye, Brandwatch, Cymfony, Hapax, iCrossing Network Sense Monitoring, Onalytica, Market Sentinel, Meltwater Group, Nielsen BuzzMetrics, Radian6, Sentiment Metrics, Social Radar, Sysomos, Trackur, Visible Technologies.
Who is This Guide For?
It is primarily aimed at companies who are looking for a reputation monitoring provider or are reviewing their existing capability. It is also relevant for others, including vendors and analysts, who want to research this market.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
Just thought I'd drop a line about the latest Online Reputation and Buzz Monitoring Buyer's Guide. It's very good and extremely useful. As you know we're deeply involved with analytics and are evaluating partners to work with so this was extremely timely and the quality reminds me of the Forrester wave reports.
Steve Jackson, Director - Business Insights, Kwantic
- Online Reputation and Buzz Monitoring Buyer's Guide (2.69 MB PDF)