Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
OverviewAuthor: Linus Gregoriadis [Head of Research, Econsultancy] Structure:
- 144 pages
- 9 sections
- 18 supplier profiles (technology providers and agencies)
- Market value and trends
- SWOT analysis
- Return on investment benefits
- Tips and pitfalls for buyers
- At-a-glance matrices showing supplier services
About this GuideEconsultancy's Online Surveys and Research Buyer’s Guide 2007 is aimed at companies who are interested in researching the best technologies and agencies for their online research requirements. The report contains information about market trends and advice about how to find the right supplier. There is also information about pricing models and costs, and a SWOT analysis to build your understanding of the online research sector.
ContentsThe buyer's guide contains 18 detailed profiles: nine online survey technologies (i.e. survey tools) and nine agencies with expertise in online research are covered in the report. The technologies profiled are:
- Pulse Train
- Snap Surveys
- Socratos (Ematic Interactive)
- The Survey System (Danesoft)
- GfK NOP
- Intrepid Consultants
- Ipsos Mori
- Lateral Group
- The iD Factor
- Virtual Surveys
- Marketers harness online research to understand customer experience.
- Online surveys and research tools used to improve customer perceptions.
- Use of online panels to elicit feedback and foster community advocacy.
- Importance of integrated approach to research in multi-channel environment.
Who this Guide is ForAnyone who is interested in the Online Research market, especially buyers.
Level of ExpertiseNo expertise in Online Surveys and Research is required for understanding this report.
- SAMPLE: Online Surveys and Research Buyer's Guide 2007 (341 KB Microsoft Word)
- Online Surveys and Research Buyer's Guide 2007 (3.6 MB Microsoft Word)