Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
OverviewAuthor: Gavin Breeze, Laurence Bird and Jake Hird
Features: 10 Sections of information, advice and benchmarking relating to online transaction processing
About this GuideWould you like to understand more about online transaction processing, and how you can save and make more money as an online retailer? This special report takes a detailed look at various aspects of best practice in this area and makes recommendations based on anonymised benchmarking data for 29 merchants / online retailers surveyed by Econsultancy. The main author of the report is independent consultant Gavin Breeze, the founder of payment service provider DataCash.
- Understanding the Online Transaction Process
- Processing Credit Cards: where to start, who to contract
- Negotiating a Merchant Discount Rate
- Benchmarking summary
- Methodology and respondent profile
- Benchmarking data
- Appendix: Graph summary of findings
Related ResourcesOur Online Retail Checkout Special is an invaluable resource for those who want to create a winning checkout experience.
- SAMPLE: Online Transaction Processing Guide (515 KB PDF)
- Online Transaction Processing Guide (1.21 MB PDF)