This report has been designed to help marketers build an understanding of programmatic and to offer best practice guidance for programmatic buying.
It is intended as an informational tool for advertisers who run their ads programmatically, as an audit guide for agencies that deliver the programmatic activity and as a best practice manual for the trader – the professional who sets up and oversees programmatic campaigns on a daily basis.
Interviews were conducted with a number of professionals and programmatic thought leaders working in media, travel, retail and professional services. Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their contributions to this report:
- David Billings, Head of Programmatic UKI, Accenture Interactive
- Sylvain Corre, Head of Biddable Media, IPG Mediabrands
- Alessandra Di Lorenzo, Chief Commercial Officer – Media and Partnerships, lastminute.com
- Alexis Faulkner, Head of FAST UK, Mindshare
- Jamie Irving, Managing Partner, OMD EMEA
- Robert Jones, VP, Research and Insights, MiQ
- Sylvain Corre, Head of Biddable Media, IPG Mediabrands, Ireland
- Tara Kilcoyne, Global Programmatic Campaign Manager, Amnet (part of Dentsu Aegis)
- Oliver Knight, Head of Advertising UK, eBay
- Carl Millikin, Senior Director Global Trading Excellence, The Trade Desk
- Mike Shaw, VP EMEA, dataxu
- Geoff Smith, Director of Adtech and Innovation, eBay