The environment around marketing is changing rapidly. In order to stay agile, and respond effectively to evolving competitive, technological and customer contexts, marketing teams must have the right resources and structures in place.
This report represents a major update on the 2015 Digital Marketing: Organisational Structures and Resourcing Best Practice Guide, capturing the latest thinking and trends in this ever-changing area.
Drawing on an extensive quantitative survey conducted with the Econsultancy subscriber base, as well as a series of in-depth interviews with senior marketers, the report covers:
- How the rise of martech and the growing importance of customer experience are creating new resourcing dynamics within organisations
- The key ways of structuring marketing teams, and the pros and cons of centralisation
- The areas marketers are carrying out in-house and which they outsource
- How to hire and retain the best talent for the business, and the importance of developing a learning organisation
- The major steps leaders must take in order to build an effective marketing organisation.
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options