Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide
Author: Jake Hird and Linus Gregoriadis, Econsultancy
Pages: 200+ pages
Structure: Market trends and issues; SWOT analysis; tips and pitfalls; profiles of 35 UK agencies; summary matrix and charts (for comparing agencies)
About this Guide
The guide focuses on the UK paid search (PPC) marketplace, with detailed information about the trends and issues affecting this particular digital marketing sector. The report contains profiles of 35 leading agencies, as well as advice about how to find the right agency.
There is also extensive insight from individuals on the front-line of the UK's paid search industry.
The report starts with a look at trends in the marketplace, as well as our analyst forecasts for paid search spending online during 2010.
Trends within this market include:
- Microsoft and Yahoo! attempt to dent Google’s market share
- Google continues to evolve its paid search services
- Changes by Google create instability and uncertainty
- Regulators turn attention to paid search
- Marketers look for new ways to maximise campaign efficiency
- Reliance on technology increases
- Social media offer further paid search opportunities
- It may well be the year of mobile... search
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- Executive Summary
- The Market
- Market value and growth
- Drivers of growth and market trends
- Return on Investment
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
- Costs and Pricing Models
- Method of charging
- Account management fees
- Pay by performance deals
- Fixed price or hourly arrangement
- Method of charging
- Tips and Pitfalls: Finding an agency
- How to find the right agency
- Service and delivery
- Market Positioning Charts
- Supplier Matrix and Company Focus
- Supplier Marketplace and Profiles
- 20:20 Media & Analytics
- Barracuda Digital
- Browser Media
- ClickThrough Marketing
- Coast Digital
- DBD Media
- Efficient Frontier
- Epiphany Solutions
- Harvest Digital
- I Spy
- Impact Media
- Make it Rain
- Net Media Planet
- OMD Group
- Reprise Media (Universal McCann)
- Search Laboratory
- Summit Media
- VCCP Search
- Vertical Leap
20:20 Media & Analytics, Ambergreen, Barracuda Digital, bigmouthmedia, Browser Media, ClickThrough Marketing, Coast Digital, DBD Media, Efficient Frontier, Epiphany Solutions, Equi=Media, Greenlight, Guava, Harvest Digital, I Spy Search, iCrossing, Impact Media, Jellyfish, Latitude, LBI, Make it Rain, MindShare, Net Media Planet, OMD Group, Optimize, Propellernet, Receptional, Reprise Media (Universal McCann), Search Laboratory, SiteVisibility, Steak, Stickyeyes, Summit Media, VCCP Search, Vertical Leap.
Who is this guide for?
It is aimed at marketers looking to outsource the management of PPC campaigns, or to review their existing agency relationships.
The document is also relevant to anyone interested in understanding the current state of the UK paid search landscape. The report is focused on the UK market, but much of the content is relevant for those operating in other international markets.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide (548 KB PDF)
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide (4.27 MB PDF)
Reprise Media (Universal McCann)