Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This free, 12-page briefing contains a write-up of an Econsultancy roundtable on Paid Search (registration required).
The document contains the following:
-) Overview of UK market (including market valuation and trends)
-) A write-up of the key points emerging from the discussion
-) New statistics
-) Useful resources Topics discussed included: -) Effect of Google's brand bidding policy change
-) Landing page optimisation
-) Digital asset optimisation and new search engine features
-) Google Suggest's impact on search behaviour
-) Bidding strategies
-) Impact of economic downturn
-) Impact of end of best practice funding
Attendees included representatives from the following companies: Efficient Frontier, GE Money, Guava, HSBC, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Net Media Planet, Ordnance Survey, Pentland, Post Office, Ptarmigan Media, Steak Media, The Search Works, VFC and WebTrends.
- Paid Search Briefing October 2008 (148 KB Microsoft Word)
- Internet Statistics Compendium
- Digital Marketing Template Files
- Search Engine Marketing: PPC – Digital Marketing Template Files
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - Best Practice Guide: Marketing Campaign Integration Strategy
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - Best Practice Guide: Planning and Strategy for Paid Search