Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
About this Guide
This guide aims to be the first step in a journey that will see you become a fully-fledged expert in paid search marketing: one of the central tools companies need to become successful online.
It is free to registered users. (Bronze membership and higher).
You can use the guide to discover what paid search is all about: how it works, how to manage it, what pitfalls you need to avoid and why an investment in it can be a very smart move.
But view it as a jumping-off point. Other reports we have published go into much more detail about all these things.
The following topics are covered within this document:
- What is search engine marketing?
- What is paid search marketing?
- Which is better? Paid or organic search?
- The basics: how does paid search work?
- Why does paid search matter?
- Why should I bother with paid search?
- What kind of results can I expect from paid search?
- Who manages paid search?
- Paid Search Marketing Beginner's Guide (514 KB PDF)