This section of Econsultancy’s newly-updated Paid Search Marketing (PPC) Best Practice Guide covers planning and strategy for paid search.
Built on the foundations of our previous report, this document has been created and updated using insight, tips, strategies and tactics from those working every day in the paid search field and generating profits for their clients.
This guide contains actionable, real-world insight with detailed explanations to help you start and improve your performance within paid search.
Topics covered in this section
Areas covered in this section include:
- Defining goals, objectives and KPIs
- Budgeting for paid search
- Resourcing and agency strategy
- Paid search ad network strategy
As well as this section, the guide is available in its entirety as a 400-page report, or in nine other individual sections. See the main report page for details.
This guide has been put together and updated by Rob Jones, an experienced digital consultant and owner of Romor Digital, with the assistance of leading agencies and practitioners working at the coalface of paid search. They have kindly contributed their time and effort in producing this guide.
This section has been reviewed and edited by:
- Rob Jones, Digital Consultant, Romor Digital
- David McDiarmid, Head of Paid Search, DigitasLBi
- Peter Whitmarsh, Head of Paid Media, Search Laboratory