Econsultancy’s refreshed and updated series of Paid Search Best Practice guides covers everything you need to know about the complex, though potentially very lucrative, area of paid search advertising.
The guides have been created to help beginners and experts alike plan, create, launch and optimise paid search campaigns and maximise their return on investment.
Built on the foundations of our previous series of reports, these documents have been created and updated using insight, tips, strategies and tactics from those working every day in the paid search field and generating profits for their clients.
The guides contain actionable, real-world insight with detailed explanations to help you start and improve your performance within paid search.
- Paid Search Basics
- Planning and Strategy for Paid Search
- Setting Up Paid Search
- Paid Search Optimisation
- Google Shopping
- International and Multilingual Paid Search
- Marketing Campaign Integration Strategy
- Video Advertising
The guides have been put together and updated by Rod Richmond, Founder and Head of Strategy for PPC consulting company Clean Digital. Rod has worked in digital marketing (with a particular focus on PPC) since 2006. A regular speaker and blogger on all things paid search, his passion is combining marketing and programming to create elegant solutions for advertisers.
The guides were also created with the assistance of leading agencies and practitioners working at the forefront of paid search. Econsultancy would like to thank the following people, without whom they could not have been put together:
- Gianluca Binelli, Founder/CEO, Booster Box Digital
- Duane Brown, Head of Strategy, Take Some Risk
- Todd Chambers, Founder and Director, Upraw Media
- Rachel Halliday, Media Manager, Keko London
- Jesper Harbers, Group Account Director, 8 Million Stories
- Amy Hawkins, Account Director, Clicteq
- Ed Horleston, Head of Digital Marketing, Brain Tumour Research Charity
- Komal Khedkar, Social Media Marketing and Content Manager, Arden University
- Wesley Parker, Managing Director, Clicteq
- Robin Richmond, Managing Director, 8 Million Stories
- Fraser Smith, Account Director, Clean Digital
- Jo Wiggin, Paid Search Manager, Gymshark
- Claire Young, Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant