Econsultancy’s Paid Social Media Advertising Best Practice Guide provides an overview of the major social media channels and the most pressing considerations for marketers looking to generate the most value from social media advertising.
The guide provides a summary of the main self-serve advertising options on these channels, and outlines some of the premium options available to marketers when developing a strategic approach to social media marketing and communications.
The report covers the following topics:
- Paid Social Media Advertising Basics
- Planning and Strategy for Paid Social Media
- Ad Creative and Copy Strategy
- Platform Strategy
- Managing Paid Social Media Advertising
- Managing Data
- Additional Challenges
- Measurement and Evaluation
Econsultancy would like to thank the following interviewees who contributed to this report:
- Christi Burnum, VP, Group Manager, Paid Media, Ketchum
- Debra Forman, President, Ketchum Digital
- Joanna Halton, Director and Founder, Jo & Co.
- Andrew Hood, Managing Director, Lynchpin Analytics
- Paul Kasamias, Head of Performance Media, Starcom | Performics
- Dave Lowe, Paid Media Manager, Regital
- Oscar Romero, Head of Performance Media, Spark Foundry | Performics
- Becky Steeden, Social Media Manager, RNLI
Stay tuned – Econsultancy will host a Social Media webinar, further exploring the most important issues and takeaways in this report on 20th September 2018.