Econsultancy’s People and Processes Trends Briefing explores the increasing ways companies are organising their marketing and highlights the challenges faced by delegates attending Econsultancy’s roundtable-based Digital Cream London 2016 event.
The People and Processes roundtable was sponsored by censhare and moderated by digital consultant Danielle Sheerin.
What you’ll learn from this report
- Understand how business see themselves along the process of digital transformation, and how working in agile ways is helping them transform.
- The differing definitions of ‘agile’ among businesses.
- The drivers towards, and benefits of, transformational agility.
- Barriers to transformation.
- Helpful tools and resources and case studies for teams working towards transformational agility.
An exclusive invitation-only event, Digital Cream is an opportunity for senior client-side marketers to learn from each other about the latest best practice, what’s working and what’s not.
Want more information on digital transformation?
Digital is changing faster and more profoundly than anyone could have predicted. Doing what you’ve always done is no longer an option.
The specialist Digital Transformation practice within Econsultancy helps companies accelerate their journeys to digital excellence. We address the four vectors of change:
- Your strategy – where should you be going with digital?
- Your people – what teams, talent and skills do you need to get there?
- Your processes– how should you change the way you work?
- Your technologies– what platforms, software and data strategy will serve you best?
Talk to us about an initial, no-cost consultation. We’ll discuss your toughest challenges, outline our methodology and come back with a proposal.
Contact our Digital Transformation Team on email@example.com or call:
- EMEA:+44 (0)20 7269 1450
- Americas: +1 212 971 0630
- APAC: +65 6653 1911