The People-Based Advertising report, produced in collaboration with Signal, is based on a survey of more than 350 brand marketers and media buyers in Australia. It explores the hypothesis that smarter, data-driven, people-based display advertising is an important alternative to the legacy model that is failing the online ecosystem.
With the unpleasant relalities of ad blocking, fraud and viewability concerns weighing on marketers’ minds, this report explores the hypothesis that smarter, data-driven, people-based display advertising is an important alternative to the legacy model that is failing the online ecosystem.
What you’ll learn
- What are the issues with display keeping advertisers up at night?
- What premium are brands willing to pay for people-based advertising?
- How are companies managing the data governance issues created by the relative marketing dominance of brands such as Google, Facebook and Twitter?
- How important is the process of onboarding in the future that advertisers envision?
- Are consumers likely to be less compliant in the future about the use of their data in addressable media?
Who should read this report?
The report is essential reading for both in-house marketers and agency professionals based in Australia or North America, as well as those outside the region who want to understand how people-based advertising is evolving in these countries.