Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: PPC Bid Management Technology Buyer's Guide 2012
Author: Jake Hird and Linus Gregoriadis, Econsultancy
Pages: 165 pages
Structure: Market trends and issues, 18 vendor profiles
About this Guide
This buyer's guide is aimed at those who are investigating the US and UK markets for paid search bid management technology. The report contains profiles of 18 leading suppliers, a detailed analysis of market trends and guidance about how to select the right technology.
Like all our buyer's guides, the report starts with a look at trends in the marketplace, as well as an assessment of the sector's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Trends in this sector include:
- Advertisers turn to technology to improve campaign performance and measurement.
- Vendors adapt to keep pace with search engine evolution.
- Social media set to become the new PPC battleground.
- Marketers focus on multichannel integration and attribution.
The report contains profiles of the following vendors:
Acquisio, ChannelAdvisor, Clickable, ClickEquations, Coremetrics, DART Search (DoubleClick), DC Storm, Efficient Frontier, Kenshoo, Marin Software, Quant (Greenlight), SearchCenter (Omniture), SearchIgnite, Search Laboratory, SearchForce, TradeDoubler, Unica, VCCP.
Who is this guide for?
It is primarily aimed at US and UK paid search advertisers and agencies who want to assess and compare different technologies, while also gaining a detailed understanding of what is happening in this marketplace.
As well as prospective technology buyers, it is also relevant for others, including vendors and analysts, who want to research this market. Many of the issues explored within the guide are also applicable on a global level.
Download the free sample to learn more about the contents of this report
Our Paid Search Marketing (PPC) Best Practice Guide is a how-to report which covers this topic in depth. For those in the UK, we have also published a Paid Search Agencies Buyer's Guide, which contains profiles of leading PPC marketing agencies.
- PPC Bid Management Technology Buyer's Guide 2010 (2.68 MB PDF)
- Digital Marketing Template Files
- PPC Bid Management Technology 2015
- Search Engine Marketing: PPC – Digital Marketing Template Files
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - Best Practice Guide: Marketing Campaign Integration Strategy
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - Best Practice Guide: Planning and Strategy for Paid Search