The Programmatic Branding report, produced in partnership with Quantcast, looks at the extent to which brands are embracing programmatic advertising technology to drive upper-funnel consumer engagement. The report is based on a survey of more than 100 senior marketers in the UK and the US, as well as interviews with influential digital professionals working for brands, agencies and vendors.
Despite years of innovation in digital advertising – from desktop display advertising to mobile and beyond – brands have sometimes been hesitant to trust large brand budgets to digital. This is now changing as more companies embrace the opportunity to reach consumers online as a significant part of their programmatic spending. According to the research, 62% of marketers are using programmatic for brand objectives, with the expectation of increasing this budget by an average of 37% in the next two years.
This report, written by Chris O’Hara, also looks at the opportunities afford by mobile and video, as well as addressing challenges such as measurement and brand safety.
What you’ll learn
- What is the current state of programmatic for branding?
- What are the most innovative companies doing to create digital brand messages?
- What are the best approaches to leveraging first-party data for branding?
- How are innovative marketers justifying top-funnel digital branding efforts?
- How soon will addressable television overtake TV?
Who should read this report?
This report is for anyone interested in the programmatic advertising space, in particular brand marketers who are just about to, or have already started using programmatic as part of their brand advertising activities.