Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Download the latest Digital Intelligence Briefing (2017 Digital Trends) here.
Econsultancy's Digital Intelligence Briefings look at some of the most important trends affecting the marketing landscape.
Marketers around the world are surveyed on a regular basis to give an accurate bellwether of trends that matter to marketers. Each year kicks off with a broader view on where marketers are focusing their attention. For the rest of the year, Econsultancy’s Research Team dig into some of the key trends to add depth and insight.
These reports will benefit senior marketers with budget and planning responsibility who wish to benchmark themselves against their industry peers. They provide many stats and data points to assist with business cases, presentations and client pitches.
The Digital Intelligence Briefings are sponsored by Adobe.
- 2017 Digital Trends
- 2016 Digital Trends
- The Pursuit of Data-Driven Maturity
- Taking Advantage of the Mobile Opportunity
- Succeeding in the Omnichannel Age
- Digital Trends for 2014
- Finding the Path to Mobile Maturity
- Delivering Digital Experiences
- Why Marketing Should Be Personal
- Digital Trends for 2013
- From Content Management to Customer Experience Management
- Optimising Paid Media
- Trends in Integrated Marketing
- Digital Trends for 2012
- Personalisation, Trust and Return on Investment
- Managing and Measuring Social
- Making Sense of Marketing Attribution
All reports are free to download as part of an Econsultancy subscription.
More trends analysis from Econsultancy
Enterprise subscribers also have access to Digital Shift, a quarterly service which curates and interprets the most important developments, trends and innovation. Our aim? To make it simple for you to keep track of the key developments in digital technology and marketing.
Find out more about Econsultancy subscriptions
Email us on email@example.com.
Or call your local team:
- EMEA: Paul Simmons, +44 (0)20 3199 7118
- Americas: Alex Nodell, +1 212 971 0631
- APAC: Jefrey Gomez, +65 6653 1911
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore