Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The 2015 Digital Trends Briefing, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Adobe, highlights the key digital trends, challenges and opportunities which marketers need to be aware of during 2015, covering topics ranging from customer experience and mobile to cross-channel marketing and personalization. The report is based on a global survey of more than 6,000 marketers and internet professionals carried out at the end of 2014.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Introduction and review of 2014
- Customer experience in the ascendency
- Driving a CX-friendly culture
- Marketing gets personal and personalization goes omnichannel
- Geo-targeting signposts a new era in mobile
- Marketers join up the channels
- Data-driven marketing: from catchphrase to treasure trove
- Companies continue to grapple with ROI measurement
- Just over a fifth of respondents (22%) ranked customer experience as the single most exciting opportunity for the year ahead, ahead of other areas such as content marketing, mobile, personalization and big data.
- 78% of companies agreed that they would be trying to differentiate through customer experience in the year ahead.
- Targeting and personalization (30%), content optimization (29%) and social media engagement (27%) are the most likely to be prioritized during 2015.
- Almost 60% of respondents agree that cross-channel marketing will be a key focus for them in 2015.
- Asked about the extent to which digital permeates their own marketing activities, only a fifth (20%) of responding organizations say that digital sits separately.
- More than two-thirds (69%) of companies will be experimenting heavily with digital in the next 12 months, significantly up from 64% in 2014.
Table of contents
- 1. Foreword by Adobe
- 2. Introduction and review of 2014
- 3. Customer experience in the ascendancy
- 4. Driving a CX-friendly culture
- 5. Marketing gets personal and personalisation goes omnichannel
- 6. Geo-targeting signposts a new era in mobile
- 7. Marketers join up the channels
- 8. Data-driven marketing: from catchphrase to treasure trove
- 9. Companies continue to grapple with ROI measurement
- 10. Appendix – Respondent Profiles
1. Foreword by Adobe
2. Introduction and review of 2014
3. Customer experience in the ascendancy
4. Driving a CX-friendly culture
5. Marketing gets personal and personalisation goes omnichannel
6. Geo-targeting signposts a new era in mobile
7. Marketers join up the channels
8. Data-driven marketing: from catchphrase to treasure trove
9. Companies continue to grapple with ROI measurement
10. Appendix – Respondent Profiles
- Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2015 Digital Trends (2.72 MB PDF)
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars