Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Finding the Path to Mobile Maturity Briefing, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Adobe, provides data and insights for those wishing to benchmark their own activities around mobile, and to elevate the importance of related business initiatives within their organizations.
The report is based on a global survey of 600 client-side and agency marketers carried out in March and April 2014.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- An even bigger deal
- The mobile experience IS the customer experience
- Strategy for mobile
- Responsive for the win?
- Apps are alive and kicking but some still in search of a meaning
- Measuring and optimizing apps leaves many in the dark
- Mobile optimization… not just about the website and apps
- The glue of multichannel retail
- Only 36% of organizations currently have a mobile strategy that looks forward at least 12 months.
- Almost half of companies are now using responsive design as part of their attempts to optimize for mobile, but only 12% use adaptive design.
- Over a third of organizations have deployed apps in an effort to respond to their rapid adoption by consumers.
- Lack of resources prevents over half of companies from effectively optimizing their mobile web presence.
- Only around a quarter of organizations agree that they can measure success and ROI of mobile apps as well as they can for their website.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: Finding the Path to Mobile Maturity (1.29 MB PDF)