The Finding the Path to Mobile Maturity Briefing, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Adobe, provides data and insights for those wishing to benchmark their own activities around mobile, and to elevate the importance of related business initiatives within their organisations.
The report is based on a global survey of 600 client-side and agency marketers carried out in March and April 2014.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- An even bigger deal
- The mobile experience IS the customer experience
- Strategy for mobile
- Responsive for the win?
- Apps are alive and kicking but some still in search of a meaning
- Measuring and optimising apps leaves many in the dark
- Mobile optimisation… not just about the website and apps
- The glue of multichannel retail
- Only 36% of organisations currently have a mobile strategy that looks forward at least 12 months.
- Almost half of companies are now using responsive design as part of their attempts to optimise for mobile, but only 12% use adaptive design.
- Over a third of organisations have deployed apps in an effort to respond to their rapid adoption by consumers.
- Lack of resources prevents over half of companies from effectively optimising their mobile web presence.
- Only around a quarter of organisations agree that they can measure success and ROI of mobile apps as well as they can for their website.
Econsultancy’s Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefings, sponsored by Adobe, look at some of the most important trends affecting the marketing landscape.