Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Q2 2012 Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing, produced in partnership with Adobe, looks at the extent to which organizations personalize the web experience, how they measure the impact of personalization and how the use of data will evolve in the light of consumer privacy concerns. The research is based on a survey of around 400 marketers in Europe and the United States.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- The ability to personalize the web experience is becoming a fundamental requirement
- How are marketers personalizing the web experience?
- How companies measure ROI
- Best practices for personalization
- Test, test, test: use of data and testing to maximize conversions
- What does the future hold?
- Just over a third of companies surveyed are able to target personalized web content in the right context in real-time.
- Only 32% of respondents view their current content management systems as useful enablers of personalization.
- The impact of personalization on ROI and engagement is most typically measured by the increase in conversions.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: Personalisation, Trust and Return on Investment (486 KB PDF)
- Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: Personalisation, Trust and Return on Investment (651 KB PDF)
- Digital Cream Sydney
- Digital Cream Singapore
- Ecommerce Customer Experience
- The Rise of Customer Experience & Customer Journey: Optimising Engagement Levels for Greater Customer Acquisition & Loyalty
- Understanding the Customer Journey: Optimising Engagement Levels for Greater Customer Acquisition & Loyalty