Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's first Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing, sponsored by Adobe, looks at some of the most important trends affecting the marketing landscape in 2011. The research is based on a survey of more than 900 business respondents predominantly in the United States and Europe.
The following trends are featured in the report:
- Content marketing needs a mobile makeover.
- Mobile measurement missing the mark.
- Is digital ready to compete with traditional TV advertising?
- Social is about engagement and branding, but most don't measure either.
- Earned media and content marketing take center stage.
- F-commerce under the retailer radar (for now).
- A long way from fully activating social as a sales and service channel.
- Only a minority of companies are measuring important areas relating to mobile, including type of devices used by website visitors and value of traffic.
- The vast majority of respondents believe that brands must 'participate in an ongoing conversation with customers', but only 39% believe that their brands are 'defined by their customers conversing online'.
- Value of traffic is seen as the most important social media metric but only a fifth of companies are measuring this.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: Q2 2011 (736 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing - Malaysia