Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's second Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing, sponsored by Adobe, looks at the level of uptake for a range of digital-related technologies, their impact on the bottom line and their cost in time and other resources. The research is based on a survey of more than 900 business respondents predominantly in Europe and the United States.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Overloaded by tech?
- Web analytics isn't just tech
- The privacy problem
- Uninformed robots aren't useful
- Robots, talk amongst yourselves
- Companies need left and right brains
- Your gut is smarter than a bad algorithm
- Nearly half of responding companies disagree with the statement that their executives understand the importance of marketing technology.
- Two thirds of respondents predict that privacy concerns will impact the industry's ability to target effectively.
- Marketers are more lilkely to believe that marketing is a science rather than an art.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: Q3 2011 (714 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Advanced
- SEO, PPC and Conversion: International Strategy
- Multichannel Marketing and the Customer Journey