This condensed Econsultancy Best Practice Guide explores how to best manage change in the context of rapidly shifting technology, consumer behaviours and market dynamics. It covers:
- The indicators to look for when assessing whether change is necessary
- How to start working towards a clear vision for change for your organisation
- The importance of using customer experience tools when effecting change
- Practical approaches for supporting functional and operational change
- How to start measuring the impact of a change programme.
This Quick Guide draws from the Econsultancy’s Change Management for Marketers Best Practice Guide, which sets out a comprehensive model for change management in marketing. Download the full report, or watch the Change Management for Marketers webinar.