This condensed Econsultancy Best Practice Guide explores how to best manage change in the context of rapidly shifting technology, consumer behaviours and market dynamics. It covers:
- The indicators to look for when assessing whether change is necessary
- How to start working towards a clear vision for change for your organisation
- The importance of using customer experience tools when effecting change
- Practical approaches for supporting functional and operational change
- How to start measuring the impact of a change programme.
This Quick Guide draws from the Econsultancy’s Change Management for Marketers Best Practice Guide, which sets out a comprehensive model for change management in marketing. Download the full report, or watch the Change Management for Marketers webinar.
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options